Saturday, January 28, 2012

Training Daze

Well, the time has finally come for me to grow up a bit and learn more about birds.  On Thursday, we woke up and I thought it would just be another day at home.  Boy was I wrong!  After breakfast we went on a quick run and I noticed Mom loading up my travel kennel.  She went into the house, so I jumped into my kennel ready to go!  Had I known what my day was about to become, I probably wouldn't have jumped in!  Next thing I know we are at the airport and some guy is checking me and my kennel out.  My Mom talked to him for a couple of minutes and then let me out.  I gave her a big hug cuz Mom didn't look to happy!  She told me she loved me, to be careful and that she'll miss me.  After a loooong hug, I got back in my kennel and they secured my door.  I think things went a little too fast for Mom :(  Before I knew it she was leaving, and a large man picked my kennel up and put me on a cart.  Two plane rides later and a long day, I arrived in Florida to meet up with my trainers.  So here I am in Florida for now, living out the next chapter in my life.  I hope it's a short chapter so I can go home soon ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment