Monday, November 21, 2011

Facebook, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

I'm so stink'in sad I could bite someone!  Facebook can be good for friends to keep in contact, but it can also be bad when they share something that should have been stopped in it's tracks!  I mean come on!  Now I have this image stuck in my head!  You can tell the story, but without pictures.  I have friends from all over the world that post daily and I enjoy them all!  Today was a different story.  I came in after my run to see pictures of a wirehair, that I shouldn't have seen.  Today, I removed two people from my friends list for sharing this picture.  Use a bit of common sense when posting or sharing something, you never know how it will affect someone!  So here's a picture of a puppy to cheer you up :)  Joshie signing off!

1 comment:

  1. It was a picture of a GWP that was ...soo sad, let's just say he or she went over the rainbow bridge :(

    ReplyDelete