Thursday, December 29, 2011

Okay, so I'm home from the Florida dog shows and the Eukanuba Championship.   Not much different than a regular dog show, but not as tight or restricted as Westminster. What a whirlwind week that was!!  Being only 18 months old we didn't expect too much to happen in Florida.  I mean come on...how am I going to compete with dogs that have fully matured?  If anything, this was a chance for me to see my Momma's and meet my Grand Parents who live in Florida (secret plan).  We had a very nice two bedroom suite with a living room which gave Meg and I plenty or room to chase each other!  We had our battles and then I needed to sleep!  Being at a dog show can wear you out!  I felt cooped up until Saturday.  I showed and then made my exit.  My handler, Lori Mowery won breed with a Welsh Springer Sp. and went BOS with my girl Scarlette!  Watch for her on TV! Since I was done showing, Dad figured it was time for me to have fun!  We had our picture taken in front of the  Eukanuba dog at the convention center and then entered in the Dock Dog event.  I wasn't to keen on jumping, but did swim in the pool and just be a dog :)  All in all, for my last show stuff for a while I had a blast!  Just wish I could have gone to doggie beach in Ft. Myers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment