Sunday, December 11, 2011

Josh here!  So today I finished a wknd of showing in New England.  Had a blast, but didn't win crap in group!  One of the problems for the dog exhibitor in this region is something known as the dog show mafia!  Well. that's what my Mom calls it.  We are fairly close to NYC, so we probably have the greatest concentration of top dogs, and handlers in the country.  That can make a group placement very difficult!  I showed good today and the judge even smacked my butt and said good boy.  Did I place or make the cut????  NOOOOO!  I can't wait to come back in a year or two to throw it back at them :)

So did you her the story of the 20 month old pup being invited to the AKC/Eukanuba National dog show???  Me either!  Just kidding! As I type this on my dogpad, I'm at my handlers house in Connecticut.  Mom and Dad abandoned me after the dog show today, and I was wondering what was going on?  It seems I'm travel'n south of the Mason-Dixon line, for a week of shows in Orlando.

So stay tuned for tales of a dog on the road,  his winter vacation, and battles with the evil rock shrimp!

No comments:

Post a Comment